Mô tả công việc
1. C&B tasks:
- Calculating and general checking monthly Payroll, overtime, compensation, annual leave,...
- Handling and contact with the bank for proceeding monthly payroll.
- Responsible for all PIT matters: register tax code, family deduction,…
- Prepare Offer letter, Labour contract, salary adjustment documents for employees.
- Manage and update all new information related to HR, company’s policy,…
- Update new employees' information
- Storing the employees' pfofiles.
- Update & handling quartely & yearly appraisal for employees.
- Review, update and proceed all mater related to SMUI: sick leave, maternity leave, extend medical cards,…
- Proceed the internal & external Memo related to HR.
- Update and do the appraisal for new staff after probation period.
- Advise Director in year-end rewards, salary increase for staff.
- Monitor and do the warning letter to staff who violate company’s regulations.
- Solve the case of employee resignations.
- Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- Make all labour report on related to HR to send to Government Office,…
2. Recruitment tasks:
- Searching CVs, make first interview for testing.
- Provide suitable CVs to the related Dept and arrange the interview schedule acccordingly.
- Setting approval letter as selecting proper candidate.
- Sending offer letter, checking the candiate’s background.
- Consulting departments about hiring process, guiding Company’s recruiment policies.
- Coordinate, negotiate and liaise with employment and advertising agents on service fee, advertisement recruitment and arrange interview schedules.
- Other tasks are assigned by Managing Supervisor.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Language: Must be fluent in English. (4 skills)
- At least 1 - 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate should possess at least a Certificate/Diploma, a College Degree or a Bachelor's Degree of Business Studies / Administration/ Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in District 7.
- Full-Time position available.
- The above job description and benefit are just general reference which will be revised and updated from time to time according to the suitability of the market requirement at that point of time.
- All candidates please kindly attach your picture and status your expected salary while applying your CV.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Working Day : 5 days.
- Working Hour: Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5.45pm (Off Saturday and Sunday).
- Public holiday: Following Vietnam Calendar.
- Probation: 2 months.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây