Tuyển dụng Deputy Head Of Human Resources (In Charge Of Legal)
Mô tả công việc
- Provide legal advice on revision-related issues in all affairs to VGU, Board of President.
- Assist Head of Department in preparing comments for draft legal documents sent by agencies, units for comments or for suggesting relevant competent authorities to revise, supplement or issue a legal document; Draft up contracts and other legal documents.
- Contribute ideas regarding legal aspects for documents drafted by VGU's departments/units before submitting to Presidential Board.
- Provide instruction on document formulation according to regulations.
- Draft documents, official letters of VGU to send to authorities as assigned.
- Draft, revise contracts, agreement between VGU and parties as requested.
- Draft, review internal regulations of VGU in compliance with laws, regulations.
- Propose and improve forms, templates of official letters in accordance with Vietnamese legal procedure.
- Work and attend in the meeting with the Dept, people in charge regarding all legal matter arising.
- Support Admin issues to comply with legal regulation.
- Coordinate with relevant departments/units to organise training courses for staff as requested
- Participate in legal training courses provided by MoET or other agencies.
- Implement other duties assigned by Head of department.
- Support Head of department for managing and operating the department.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Master degree in Law
- Have in – depth knowledge and skills in law, especially in Public sector and Vietnamese public administration
- At least 6 years experiences in legal affairs
- Male is preferable
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues in the higher education sector
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with public management
- Fluent English in 4 skills
- Ability to manage critical timelines
- Ability to work with different people & on different transactions
- Ability to work effectively either independently or in a team
- Ability to act self-confident in an international working environment
- High responsible
- Open, willing to collaborate
- Innovative and dynamic
- Capacity to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Phúc lợi công việc
- Thời gian thử việc: 60 days
- Thời gian làm việc: Monday to Friday; 8:30 - 16:30
- Cơ hội huấn luyện:
- VGU supports lifelong learning of its employees by means of personnel development and training.
- Training programs, develop human resources suitable to the job.
- 13th month salary
- 24h medical care, bonuses in Teacher day, Tet…, uniform allowance and other benefits will be following to the Vietnam Law and the university's regulations.
- Employees are entitled to annual leave of 12 days (pro-rated for in-completed year); Public holidays are typically off as it occurs also as per Vietnamese Labor Code.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây