Mô tả công việc
1. Human Resources:
· Lead, motivate and develop subordinates to achieve departmental objectives in order to achieve Company’s objectives.
· Oversee the recruitment and induction functions to ensure that the Company is adequately and suitably staffed on a timely basis to meet the Company’s requirements.
· Manage the Company’s benefit and compensation programs and recommend changes in accordance with local prevailing or foreseen employment conditions.
· Conduct regular salary surveys and ensure internal equity.
· Conduct job analysis and job evaluation exercise to determine the organizational structure and reporting levels.
· Oversee the administration of a fair performance appraisal system for employees.
· Oversee the administration of an effective employee grievance handling system to ensure fair treatment of employees.
· Liaise with the union on the collective agreement, annual salary adjustments, etc.
· Enhance employee morale and cohesiveness by providing recreational and social activities.
· Visit restaurants on a regular basis to be in tune with HR issues at the restaurant level.
· Provide Human Resource support to the regional staff in terms of compensation, relocation, etc.
· Provide the communication channel to disseminate to ensure compliance of Company objectives and plans.
· Any other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
2. General Administration:
· Supervise RSC facilities and ensure its efficiency for daily operation.
· Provide and update legal documents as business requirements.
· Maintain the department’s petty cash for office miscellaneous payment.
· Arrange necessary lodging for team members or guests for business purpose.
· Handle other admin tasks
Yêu cầu công việc
* Knowledge/ Skills/ Personalities:
· Good command in both English and Vietnamese.
· Understanding of labor law and market HR practice.
· Sound negotiating, communication, interpersonal and management skills.
· Excellent problem solving skill and ability to work under high pressure.
· Self-motivated, disciplined and teamwork spirit.
* Education / Training Qualifications:
University Degree or higher in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or related field.
Minimum 6 years’ experience with 3 years at managerial level in related field at international companies.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Bảo hiểm theo quy định
- Du Lịch
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây