Mô tả công việc
Responsible for all HR and General Site Administration activities. Provides functional services to local employees and expats. Initiates major projects to serve the need of organization and improve service quality. Leads HR team to perform jobs assigned to meet organizational goals and achieve the best performance. Ensure all legal compliances, effective security measures and smooth operation of all site admin services.
- Overall responsible for all areas of Human Resources Management and Development: HRM area includes personnel planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations & services, expatriate services, human resources information system, payroll management and labor relation. HRD includes training and career development, talent retention, succession planning
- Ensures that all HR staff members deliver best services and support/facilitate the functional lines in relation to HR work and requirements as well as ensures that all HR KPIs and targets are achieved and meet the organizational requirements.
- Updates and follows up on HR-related legal requirements and regulations, ensure company compliance with labor laws, interfaces with concerned government agencies. Ensures that all HR practices meet the legal requirements and avoids labor disputes and all HR policies/practices are in line with the corporate policies and that any deviation to suit local practices is consistent with the corporate philosophy.
- Overall responsible for the employee's licenses and permits, i.e. work permits, visa, driving license…
- Ensures that all admin tasks are performed in the most efficient and satisfactory level. Leads and guide admin staff to improve service quality and deliver the best services to customers.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education Bachelor Degree or higher in HR Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Law or any other related field
- Experience 7-10 years of experience working in HR and general administration in an international manufacturing environment.
- Able to deal and interact with people at all levels effectively.
- Diplomatic, thorough and result oriented.
- Specific Know-how - Management and leading skill of HRM/HRD and business administration
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese labor law, commercial law
- Legal requirements/procuration
- Customer orientation
- Developing others
- Integrity and trust
- Effective communication
- Relationship building
- Managing change
- Organizing & planning
Phúc lợi công việc
- High salary. Big working environment with many foreigners who come from 14 countries
- Extra insurances for employees, spouse, children under 18 years old
- Free accommodation, air ticket, transportation,
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Hr Training, Recruitment, Strategic Planning, Human Resources Development, Strategy