Mô tả công việc
1. Organizational/Operational Objectives
• Reporting and work closely with Group Product Manager/Marketing Manager to strategies, plan, implement, and manage the following objectives
• Ability to team work & synergize with other team members in same or other segments, thus aligning to unified company objective
• Assist to conduct industry market analysis, identify SWOT, anticipate changes, meet key manufacturers expectations and ultimately meet customers’ needs
2. Product Management
• Assist in launching products with Group Product Manager/Marketing Manager effectively to the relevant target segment and control for success
• To attend training when so required
• To organize, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company
• Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules
• Roll out promotional activities with line manager; conduct product presentations, assist and support in-services and develop training programs for selected agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments
• Manage and monitor samples and demo units’ order and utilization
• Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs
• Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals
• Provide sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product, providing them with medical and promotional materials, product training, and relevant clinical papers
• Be responsible for sales performance of the assigned care areas
• Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior or management
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Work Experience & Qualification:
• At least University Degree in Pharmacist/Business/Marketing, or related field
• 2- 5 year experience in a similar role.
• Ability to develop effective competitive strategies
• Good experience and knowledge with Food Supplement/Medical Device/Beauty Skin Care in Healthcare Industry
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel
• Taking up tasks on own initiative and rising to the challenges faced
• Displaying strong detailed knowledge of the product/service that you are involved in
• Demonstrating clear plans and priority to work assignments
• Showing flexibility in exploring new ideas/ways to carry out work to meet changing needs
• Encouraging and building rapport with colleagues to achieve results together
• Fluent in English is an advance
• Be a natural multi-task person who has a positive and proactive attitude in problem solving.
• Good understanding of product strategy and how it aligns with the overall company strategy.
• Aspires to build good customer experiences.
• Willing to work effectively in a team.
• Able and willing to openly share ideas, communicate effectively and meaningfully contribute.
• Possess and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to achieve goals and delivering results.
Phúc lợi công việc
• Trao đổi cụ thể khi phỏng vấn
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây