Mô tả công việc
Outcubator is looking for a Compliance Associate who wants to level-up their career in the Payment industry. If you are highly motivated and have experience in doing KYC, we are hiring for a Compliance Associate to join our team in Hanoi.
- Performing due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for new Clients;
- Thoroughly and succinctly document the research and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of Clients, for an audience that includes Managers and Higher levels, Internal Audit/ Compliance, and Regulators;
- Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
- Work with the rest of the compliance and legal teams to maintain compliance programs for regulated entities, encompassing all business lines and legal entities for which corporate compliance is responsible for day-to-day operations;
- Assist the preparation of regular reports to various Financial Institutions (FI’s) on compliance and activities to Federal and State Regulators;
- Ensure that the company meets compliance requirements in each regional jurisdiction where the company operates and services are provided;
- Provide periodic updates and reporting to the executive management, and external audit organizations;
- Assist teams and managers with ensuring departmental procedures are current and in compliance with regulatory/agency requirements and company policy;
- Coordinate all internal and external examinations of company activities;
- Assist with the preparation of audit, examination responses, license applications;
- Monitor industry developments and maintain advanced knowledge of new and amended laws and regulations impacting operations.
Yêu cầu công việc
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Accounting and Finance, Business Management, International Law with related studies in Compliance and the likes;
- Work experience at Big4, Accounting/Audit/Tax or Corporate Compliance are the priorities;
- Knowledge of internal and external compliance related rules, regulations, and polices related to payment industry;
- Experience in reviewing contracts, permits, licenses; researching regulations and international law;
- Excellent written and verbal English; being proactive and flexible.
Who should apply?
- Strongly analytical and detail-oriented;
- Organized and able to process high volume of information;
- Fast-learner and able to work independently and proactively;
- Goal-oriented and able to thrive working with strict deadlines;
- Able to collaborate and communicate efficiently with other teams.
Phúc lợi công việc
Why join Outcubator?
If you are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Private Insurance;
- Individual career path;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Our own chefs make delicious breakfasts, lunches and desserts for the whole team;
- Convenient office location near West lake;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Flexible working time;
- Optional business trips;
- Monthly team outing;
- Football, ping-pong and table football teams inside the company.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.
As part of our growing team in Hanoi, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây