Mô tả công việc
- Assists our clients with their company's shareholders, their corporate action and related actions taken as Corporate Services Provider
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, striking-off of companies for on-going corporate advisory/consultant to clients.
2. Provide high level of client service by communicating and servicing them proactively.
3. Work in conjunction with all colleagues in order to meet departmental quality standards and ensure a smooth flow of operation.
4. Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients.
5. Carry out any other duties / projects that may from time to time be assigned.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Must be pro-active, a good team player and able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Financial Services in particular banking and funds, international investment, tax advisory experience preferred.
- Possess a University degree qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business, Administration or Law.
- 2 years experience related industries required.
- Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Từ khóa:Corporate Advisory
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
tiếng anh thành thạo