Mô tả công việc
1. Calculate timely and accurate commissions (SPA, PT, Sales, GX full-time & part-time, Yoga full-time & part-time) for Hanoi
2. Salary calculation for part-timers
3. Commissions handling for Hanoi, Halong & HCMC
4. Summarise night shift, the list of check in late/check out early, vehicle parking allowance, support clubs allowance…
5. Attendance check for Vietnamese and Expats for Hanoi and Ha Long. Build summary of attendance check for payrolls
6. Support monthly payroll checking
7. Social insurance calculation handling/report
8. Response for staff’s questions on payroll’s related issues after pay day
9. Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager
II. Update HR information
1. Obtain staff’ code and update Master list, ensure all data are timely updated and accurate.
2. Edit/ensure staff’s information in CMS to be updated. Support IT on commission matters on CMS
3. Work with admin for staff’s code taking. Update staff’s information, ensuring staff information on HR software be updated
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor preferably Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Languages, Law, Human Resources.
2. At least 3 year working experiences in the same field.
3. Knowledge of labor relation issues, Labor Law, Social Insurance Law, Personal Income Tax Law, Customer service, hospitality industry
4. Good excel skills, have experience in C&B function
5. Good partnering skill, Problem solving skill. Good communication (English and Vietnamese), Time management
5. Ability to work in team and independently.
6. Good sense of people, Ability to work well under pressure, Outgoing, friendly
Phúc lợi công việc
- Attractive Salary and Allowance, annual salary/performance review
- Social Insurance, 24/7 healthcare insurance. 12 annual leave days
- 24/7 premium healthcare, free fitness practice in all 5* Elite Fitness clubs
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây