Mô tả công việc
- Manage and organize the interviews
- Involve in the recruitment process: Intervieư, evaluate candidates, choose CVs...
- Propose recruitment plans in order to attract candidates
- Participation in training activities, evaluate and propose
- Orientation to new employees. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Orient training programs for departments
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Contribute to creating a conducive environment for learning within the company
- Maintain compliance with company regulations
- Others as required
Yêu cầu công việc
- Students graduate in Human Resources, International Relations, Business Administration, and other related.
- From 22 to 24 years old
- Love to work with people and encourage internal solidarity
- Ethic in working and taking decision
- Passionate and enthusiastic in accomplishing the goals of the organization.
- Communication well, enough transparent and able to talk with different groups.
- Easy to build relationship and connect to the people
- Positive and strong characteristics
- Discipline during working and conduct and Handle the situation with common sence
Phúc lợi công việc
- Annual Health check, annual leaves, Social Security
- Other allowances: Phone, travelling expenses, lunch,
- Opportunity to train abroad and work with many experts of Group
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Business Administraion, Legal, Human Resource & Admin, International Relation (ir), English