Mô tả công việc
- Update & disseminate newly updated legal documents to the Board of Director & all functional departments; establish, manage and update legal database of the Company;
- Study & draft legal advice for all matters of the Company including but not limited to: insurance business, corporate affairs, tax, labor, etc.;
- Review and/or negotiate all types of contracts, agreements of the Company;
- Prepare a bi-monthly legal bulletin to send to all functional departments;
- Support HoD in preparation and reviewing any documents, materials regarding litigation procedures involved the Company.
- Register, manage, and storage all intellectual properties of the Company;
- Other legal advisory & support as required or assigned.
- Support HoD to develop and periodically review, implement and monitor compliance work plans & compliance policies;
- Implement, validate and review AML/ KYC program;
- Prepare & submit compliance reports;
- Maintain and monitor all regulatory correspondence between the Company and local regulators.
- Support HoD in investigation or handling of all compliance-related-matters;
- Support HoD in preparing training materials and conducting compliance training;
- Review and validate the customer’s complaint handling programs;
- Other Compliant activities as assigned by HoD.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Obtain bachelor of laws degree or higher;
- Have at least 1-year-experience; preferable in field of Finance/Insurance;
- Solid knowledge about laws on enterprises, labor, tax; experience in implementing Compliance programs;
- Fluent English skill (especially writing & reading skill). Preferable having English certificate (TOEIC 800+; IELTS 6+);
- Self-research ability, fast learning; logical thinking;
- Good planning, organizing and time management skill;
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skill;
- Adept use of MS Office;
* Working location: Hanoi Head Office; No. 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Working hour: 8:00 - 17:00 or 8:30 - 17:30, from Monday to Friday; 1 hour break for lunch time from 12:00 to 13:00.
Transportation (company car & taxi) for outside assignment
* Expected start working date: ASAP
* How to apply:
Any candidate being interested in this vacancy is kindly required to send the CV with photo (mandatory) in English by clicking the button "Apply Now".
Phúc lợi công việc
* Salary package: Negotiable. Attractive salary based on the ability & performance.
- 13th monthly salary, Performance Bonus, Outstanding & Long term award
- Healthcare insurance, Annual health check, Company trip, Sport activities...
- Technical & Softskills training, Additional annual leave based on seniority & job level
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây