Mô tả công việc
- Research the law applicable to cases/matters and assist partners/senior associates in providing legal advice to clients;
- Assist partners/associates in performing due diligence exercises, in reviewing and/or transaction agreements, financial agreements, and other necessary documents/agreements upon instructions by clients;
- Liaise with relevant State authorities for their opinion/clarification on issues that need to be resolved by Clients;
- Work closely with other lawyers and Partners on legal projects, and provide legal advice to clients or carry out necessary procedures for litigation in court, which is not only legal but also practical and commercial;
- Self-handle the administrative procedures in advising, drafting, submitting, and following application documents for licensing works; and
- Translate and proofread documents and review the works of junior members.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Male/Female, 25 years old and older, Hanoi base.
- Graduated from university (Major in law) or Law school in Vietnam or overseas
- At least three years or more of work experience in foreign law firms or prestigious Vietnamese law firms;
- Possessing capacity in handling a wide variety of assignments, adequately managing a sizable workload, and meeting client’s deadlines;
- Exceptional writing, analytical, advocacy, and interpersonal skills.
- Having the ability to read and write in both English and Vietnamese fluently, and speaking skills at a good level of communication
- Being able to communicate effectively with the client in high-pressure customer service situations.
- Having the ability to work a flexible schedule when required.
- Ability to work effectively either independently or in a team;
- Conversant with Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and using office e-mail (Outlook).
Phúc lợi công việc
We offer safe and attractive jobs and comprehensive opportunities for our staff to constantly develop their skills and promote them according to their strengths.
- Having competitive salary (negotiated) and reasonable bonuses commensurate with the legal knowledge and practical experience;
- Enjoying the 13th month salary, client winning bonus;
- Having 12 days of annual leave;
- Paying all types of compulsory insurance;
- Being granted with clothing allowance, telephone fee, lunches, parking fee ...;
- Enjoying public holidays according to Government and company regulations;
- Enjoying annual retreat according to the firm’s policy;
- Learning advanced training based on professional requirements;
- Having a friendly working environment, working conditions, and full working equipment for work; and
- Getting learning, exchanging practical experiences regularly, and maximizing your critical thinking.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Nhân viên/ Có kinh nghiệm
Sử dụng tiếng Anh, tư duy pháp lý, kỹ năng viết và giao tiếp
Nam nữ, từ 25 tới 35 tuổi