Mô tả công việc
Quality and Clients
• Assist with all aspects of the tax engagements from start to finish under the assignment, instruction and supervision of the seniors/managers. Research information as required by seniors/managers.
• Report any potential ethical breaches to in-charged seniors, managers and partners, making suggestions of how to address them.
• Communicate any technical or administrative issues with senior team members where appropriate
• Be proactive in managing clients’ expectations.
• Maintain a credible and professional relationship with colleagues at all levels.
Operations and results
• Ensure jobs are to be fully completed by agreed deadlines unless re-negotiated with the senior/manager in advance.
• Agree on timeline for each assignment in advance and thus able to evaluate time spent in this context.
• Exercise judgement as to whether tax work has been completed up to an appropriate level.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Fresh graduates or 1-year experience with major in law, accounting, auditing or finance
• Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
• Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Good administration and secretarial skill; and
• Good organisation and time management skill.
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
• Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
Phúc lợi công việc
• Voluntary Healthcare
• Training Opportunities
• Team Building activities, Company Trip
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Nhân sự - Hành chính - Thư ký