Mô tả công việc
♥ Handle the whole team of accountants for the company and manage all the employees in Finance & Accounting department.
♥ Oversee all the balancing of the accounts at the end of the financial year and present the accounts to the the US and the SLT Team.
♥ Be considered to be a part of senior manager, the Senior Accountant can make suggestions on how to improve profits and cut losses.
♥ Also have other important tasks including fixing and implementing the budget for the financial year and coordinating with other department’s Directors and Managers.
- CÔNG VIỆC CỤ THỂ:
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
• Recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
• Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and/or format data for accounting and reporting purposes
• Advising and assisting the Management in the compilation and control of the company’s budget
• Reconciliation of bank statements
• Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with Vietnam legislation, including preparation of CIT and PIT finalization at year end
• Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software, the medium-term and program budgeting
• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
• Supervise the day-to-day operation of the accounting
• Record, review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Support COO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
• Prepare and send monthly invoices to parent company in the US
• Other financial management duties assigned by the COO.
Yêu cầu công việc
♥ Educational background:
o Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Chief Accountant Certificate.
o Good understanding of VAS and IFRS
o At least 5 years of experience in Senior Accountant position or similar role in Financial/ Accounting management.
o Competent with strategic planning and good coordination skills with other internal departments.
o Familiar with SAP or ERP system, Competent with Microsoft Office, great excel skills
o Good communication, negotiation skills
o Very fluent in English both writing and speaking
o Know how to deal with confidentiality
o Strictly follow NDA regulations.
o Good ability to work under pressure
♥ Creative Problem Solving
♥ High Adaption
♥ Effective planning
♥ People development
Phúc lợi công việc
- Trao đổi chi tiết khi phỏng vấn
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây