Mô tả công việc
* The successful candidate will perform various tasks including but not limited to the following:
- Support related tasks for monthly calculation of salaries, insurances, PIT, bonuses, and related benefit for employees.
- Prepare monthly payroll, payslip for employees and answer queries from them if any.
- Check and control daily, weekly, monthly time sheet, time attendance of employees and propose possible solutions if any issues arise.
- Input data of new employees, current employees, or related information on the system to ensure the accuracy, validity and update on the system all the time.
- Responsible for related documents and submission of Insurance, PIT packages to the local authorities.
- Prepare and control labor contracts, decisions, and related HR documents for employees.
- Execute smoothly the company's policies, regulations, processes, procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by HR Part Leader.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate.
- At least 01 year experience in the same position or related field in a FDI company sized from 500 employees.
- Sound understanding of Labor law, PIT law, and related laws.
- Knowledge of ERP system will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding and use of M.S Office ( Excel, Power Point).
- Detailed, patient, supportive and can-do attitude.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Phúc lợi công việc
- Professional working environment
- Competitive salary
- Other benefits
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây