Tuyển Nhân viên Chăm Sóc Khách Hàng
Mô tả công việc
- Switch on/off lights/computers.
- Answer incoming calls, within three rings, positively and warmly.
- Accurately direct caller to the appropriate people courteously and professionally.
- Print out the list of meeting by TMK at the beginning of the day. Update this list upon request by TMK or EC. Coordinate the request of canceling/postponing meeting of customers to the related parties (TMK/EC).
- Ensure the tidiness & presentability of the entrance to reflect the positive impression of customers.
- Update the timetable of all the classes on the notice board.
- Prepare materials for the Academic.
* Customer Services:
- Welcome customers (walk-in/booked) with a professional & helpful manner. Get & verify their information to identify the source they come from. Update information to C+ (with walk-in cases).
* Student Services:
- Assign cabins for students learning Multimedia, doing Placement Test/First Class or Level Test. Manage the cabin during the operation hours.
- Confirm attendance, book/cancel classes for customers.
- Print out waiting list & attendance list of the classes; monitor the booking process by papers. Call customers to fill in under-attended classes.
- Prepare end-level Certificates for students.
- Liaise with PTs to follow inactive/missing students by constant reminding & motivating.
- Receive customers’ complaints and direct them to Line Manager for the suggestion; follow up the resolution and update the clients until the case is closed.
- Assisting customers with routine problems and will refer non-routine items to a supervisor.
- Encourage students to practice English or participate in E-zone.
- Work with Line Managers to deliver a caring program to students in order to increase their satisfaction/retention/referral:
- Sending birthday wishes to students monthly, using the center’s Hotline number.
- Updating the center’s Noticeboard regularly with the newest information about the center’s activities.
- Liaise with PTs & ECs in promoting centers’ events & programs.
- Actively supporting new students in their first 2 weeks of learning at SUV.
- Collaborate with PTs to follow & assist students who are approaching the end of their contract.
Yêu cầu công việc
- College degree or above
- Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Experience in customer services
- Customer-centric attitude
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Language: Fluent in English
- Computer: Good at Excel, Microsoft Words, Powerpoint
- Other Requirements: Dress professionally
Phúc lợi công việc
- Competitive Salary + 13th Month Salary.
- Dynamic and young environment.
- Free studying English program.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây
Nhân viên/ Có kinh nghiệm
Chăm sóc khách hàng
Tiếng Anh, Tin học văn phòng