Mô tả công việc
*** This announcement is for a full performance level.
- Opening Period: August 06 through August 20, 2018
- Series/Grade: FSN-1405-8
- Salary: US$12,847.00
- Who May Apply: For USEFM - FS is FP-6; US$47,170.00 (Starting Salary). Actual FS salary determined by Washington D.C.
- Open-to: All interested Applications/All Sources
- Security Clearance Required: Local Security Certification or Public Trust
- Duration Appointment: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
- Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
- Summary: The U.S. Mission in Hanoi is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the positions of Adoptions Assistant in its Consular Section.
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidates must be able to begin working within 90 days of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
- Supervisory Position: No formal supervisory duties; responsibility for training his/her back-up.
- Duties: The position is located in the Consular Section, U.S. Embassy in Hanoi. The incumbents of these positions will serve as Post’s Visa Assistant for Adoptions to negotiate and implement the inter-country adoptions agreement between Vietnam and the United States S/he processes adoption visas, conducts adoption fraud site-visit and liaises with the local authorities on all adoption-related matters. S/he assists with the processing of Special Immigrant Visa applications for eligible applicants from the Hanoi Consular District. Serves as back-up staff for American Citizen Services as needed.
Yêu cầu công việc
*** Qualifications and Evaluations:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Laws, International Studies, Development Studies, Humanities, Social or National Sciences is required.
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience in the area of development, social work
Phúc lợi công việc
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO):
- The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Mission in Hanoi may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
- For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
- The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây