Mô tả công việc
- Working directly with the clients and government authorities to prepare the application and relevant documents for establishing representative offices, foreign owned companies, locally owned companies and complete the post licensing works for such client;
- Supervise the process of immigration (work permit, visa temporary resident card) and relevant documentation for foreigners;
- Draft and review contracts, agreements (English and Vietnamese);
- Follow up and respond to queries raised by the authorities and clients;
- Advise clients on Law on Enterprise, Law on Investment Law, Labor Code and related regulations;
- Research regulation; assist Manager/ Director to advise clients with regards to regulation;
- Update and highlight on the changes of the new regulations issued by the competent authority on weekly basis;
- Perform other professional jobs as assigned; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Knowledge and skills of relevant administrative procedures (notarization, immigration, licensing application, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Law on Enterprise, Law on Investment, Labor Code, Tax law.
- Having at least 2 years of working experience at law firms or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience in taxation/tax advisory is an advantage.
- Good command of English
- Proficient writing skills (Vietnamese & English)
- Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Solid analytical and detailed-oriented abilities, problem solving and result oriented
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, therefore able to prioritize tasks, multi-tasking, effective communication and team playing
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English
- Resume in English (including your GPA and other qualifications/certificates if any)
Ho Chi Minh Office
Address: 1B Floor, 116 – 118 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
Phúc lợi công việc
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
- The wage agreements in interview
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm nút Nộp đơn dưới đây